Cuddle a Koala (private)
- Duration: 15 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide, SA
- Product code: PCK0YH
Want to meet one of Gorge’s cuddliest friends? Get an up close
and personal experience with our beautiful koalas while learning about these
iconic Australian marsupials. An opportunity to have private cuddle time and
create special memories.
A minimum height of 130cm is a requirement for holding a koala.
When the forecasted Adelaide temperature is 34 degrees and above this session
will be unavailable.
Subject to Conditions:
- $30-00 per person with a maximum of 4 people per group.
- It is at the keeper’s discretion to determine the suitability of
someone to hold the koala.
- Gorge Wildlife Park may choose to cancel specific encounters due
to sudden change of weather conditions or animal welfare at any time, guests
will be notified and dates re-scheduled.
- Participants must arrive 5 minutes before the start of the
encounter to avoid the session time being cut short
- Animals respond in different ways, we cannot control them with
this, experiences may vary
- All participants must follow the keepers instructions, failure
to do so may result in a shortened session
- Encounter prices does not include admission fee to the park
- Parents/guardians must take responsibility for participating
children at all times
- Photos can only be used for personal purposes. The publication,
distribution or reproduction of these photographs for commercial or promotional
purposes is prohibited unless prior authorisation is obtained.