Koala Holding (public)
- Durata: 2 Minute (aprox.)
- Locatie: Adelaide, SA
- Cod produs: PCD4CA
Have a cuddly encounter with one of our beautiful koalas! An
experience you don’t want to miss - and our park is one of the few places in
South Australia where you can actually hold a koala.
Our friendly koalas come out for holding every day
at 11:30am and 2:30pm whilst visitors are present. At these times you
can hold or pat our koalas, take your own photographs or just learn about these
fascinating marsupials from our friendly keepers.
Koala patting is free of charge
A minimum height of 130cm is a requirement for holding a koala.
When the forecasted Adelaide temperature is 34
degrees and above, we only hold the one session at 11:30am.
Subject to Conditions:
- It is at the keeper’s discretion to determine the suitability of
someone to hold the koala.
- Gorge Wildlife Park may choose to cancel specific encounters due
to sudden change of weather conditions or animal welfare at any time, guests
will be notified and dates re-scheduled.
- Participants must arrive 5 minutes before the start of the
encounter to avoid the session time being cut short
- Animals respond in different ways, we cannot control them with
this, experiences may vary
- All participants must follow the keepers instructions, failure
to do so may result in a shortened session
- Encounter prices does not include admission fee to the park
- Parents/guardians must take responsibility for participating
children at all times
- Photos can only be used for personal purposes. The publication,
distribution or reproduction of these photographs for commercial or promotional
purposes is prohibited unless prior authorisation is obtained.